Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gang,

Here's a quick and hopefully not stupid question here. The past several days here have been very cold (20 degrees+) I didn't see anything in the Owner's Manual regarding starting in extremely cold weather. Should I wait before pulling off right after I start the engine, or wait several minutes for everything to circulate in the block,and related systems before driving. I don't have a "Cold Weather" Package installed. I have the 2.7 V6. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for taking the time to answer my questions. I look foreward to be hearing from the group soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
gossame1 said:
Hello Gang,

Here's a quick and hopefully not stupid question here. The past several days here have been very cold (20 degrees+) I didn't see anything in the Owner's Manual regarding starting in extremely cold weather. Should I wait before pulling off right after I start the engine, or wait several minutes for everything to circulate in the block,and related systems before driving. I don't have a "Cold Weather" Package installed. I have the 2.7 V6. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for taking the time to answer my questions. I look foreward to be hearing from the group soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

Brian, here's a good link about winter driving:

http://www.canadiandriver.com/winter.htm

Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts