Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone color matched, or seen color matched trim underneath the windows on the 300's?

it is just the only chrome left on my car, and im thinking i would like to do away with it...

any help?

·
Registered
683 Posts
there are some how-to's on removing the door trim, do a search and you should be able to find it. Once it's off you can either paint them yourself or have a shop do it for you

·
Registered
776 Posts
i just did mine on my silver steel SRT8 - looks much better now all the chrome is gone. i also removed the upper window trim.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just did mine on my silver steel SRT8 - looks much better now all the chrome is gone. i also removed the upper window trim.
my srt is silver steel as well, could you post a pic of your windows?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Damn Murda'd out i def like where your goin but them rims gotta go i dont give a **** tell the wife it has to get done or tell junior his braces can wait. some gloss blace 20 22s (or BIG duce fos) would make your ride what id deserves to be. no h8 though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
never heard or saw anything from pukkaSRT8, so i just went ahead and did it.. i think it looks AWESOME!! just one of those small things that make the car look soo much more clean!

·
Registered
776 Posts
never heard or saw anything from pukkaSRT8, so i just went ahead and did it.. i think it looks AWESOME!! just one of those small things that make the car look soo much more clean!
yeah im sorry, i wasnt slacking, honest! The shop that did mine didnt do a great job initially so I took them all back and had them redo it. I just got them back a couple of days ago. Glad you took the plunge and went ahead anyway because it does look AWESOME! I love the way mine looks now - the way they should have come from the factory. Now im just debating on getting the chrome on the side molding painted too (note, i might keep the molding on!). :fing02:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts