Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm stuck on who to order from. :pat: I know VIP300c Interior LED lights don't come with the LEDs right beneath the door. I'm unsure if AAC does or not in there package.

I've seen a few posts as to the wrong bulbs being sent out as well from AAC but heard some good things about VIP300c. I haven't ordered anything from AAC as of yet but ordered a front lip through VIP300c. As for brightness which manufacterer has brighter Interior lights?

Also if there are any Base/Touring/Limited models that have ordered a set of Interior LEDs, do they fit for either company?

Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have ordered and install some HID LED for the interior, but no one has the bulb for the one's below the doors yet. They are in the process of looking and testing. I got my off ebay from a person in Sugarland. I paid $10 for a set of 6 bulbs.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I've gotten products from both vendors and they have been top-notch. I'd say you really couldn't go wrong either way.

·
Registered
128 Posts
AAC does not have the puddle lights or trunk light correct. They have not sent a couple of us the correct ones yet. At least for the SRT8's

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
^^Yep. I have aac, but don't have reverse or puddle lights. I hope they send them out soon with a discount for waiting the 2+ months.

·
Banned
1,439 Posts
Specials Sales
LED COMPLETE KITS!
$89.99 + $15.00 Shipping
Complete kits include
Interior LED Dome Light Kit (left and right)
Rear Interior LED Light Kit (left and right)
Rear Trunk LED Light Kit
Rear plate LED Light Kit (left and right)

(SALES END Aug 31 2008)

Payment by Paypal at [email protected]

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AHHHHHH! I'm waiting on the hood crown, before I order these...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I got mine from AAC, still waiting on the vanity lights. Not sure why people say they dont have the puddle lights, mine came correct.
I do have one big issue with these though: one of the leds for above the rear windows burned out after only a day.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have the vip 300c setup and i love em. Fast shipping too :fing02:
.. i got my puddle lights from autolumination.com

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went ahead and made my order with VIP for both the lights and the hood crown, so I should be getting those probably this upcoming week.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
How do the dome lights from the VIP lights stay in posistion once installed? Do they just rest on the lens of the light or what?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm leaning towards AAC because they have everything you need for your lights. I think most of the problems with the leds from AAC is that they shipped the wrong ones for the SRT8s, but I don't know if it is the same with for those with the Base, Touring, Limited or C. Maybe someone can chime in.

But it seems that the AACs give you everything you need for a really good price. If I'm wrong, let me know. I always want to be informed about these purchases.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts