Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Celtics finally in the Finals......Any 300 owners and fans of the Celtics here???? A blast from the past LAKERS VS CELTICS

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
win or lose, it should be a good one, if it is one team that i would want the celtics to face in the finals it would be the lakers....alot of history...the celtics do not have the experince that the lakers have going to the finals, however during the regular season celtics did win over the lakers twice i believe but we will see, and the game where the lakers brought back the retro look with the short shorts,,,hilarious:pat:

·
Registered
15 Posts
That was such an emotional game against Detroit, seeing the satisfaction on Garnett, Allen and especially Pierce's faces was something. How bout that foul on Pierce when he shot that three and drew a foul on himself! I wanted to throw up. Just glad that they made it.

Celtics, Lakers, gonna be one for the books.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wow everyone's so civil. Let's do something about that. Go Lakers!!!! Time for Phil to put some hardware on that last finger. lol Seriously though, how great is this series going to be? No one I would rather have the Lakers playing than the Celtics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts