Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an aftermarket radio/dvd/gps for my Chrysler 300c build 2005 with a Boston acoustic system.
After a long search I bought an AX-ADBOX2 and a AX-ADCH01 harness from Installerhelp.com.
The steeringwheel buttons do not work.
In the installing manual of the aftermarket radio tells that the wires for the steeringwheel have to be connected. Key1-5v, key 2-5v and grnd but I do not know which wires to connect to on the harness.
Installerhelp lets me down by telling me they do not know. (Thank you for the support Installerhelp.com.... paid about $ 150,-- for the harness).
Does anyone knows where to connect the wires to?

·
Administrator
19,626 Posts
Sorry to break the news to you but that harness won't work unless you decide to check each pin out on the stock harness connector.

What head unit did you purchase? Make and Model?

·
Registered
562 Posts
According to what I can find, you need the module to use the steering wheel buttons. From the instructions for the BOX2:
ASWC harness included (ASWC sold separately)

Metra Online is what you need plus those modules. Personally, I would return those and get a RP4 unit from PAC-Audio. Everything in one module and works great.

Reactions: MADDOG

·
Registered
196 Posts
I bought an aftermarket radio/dvd/gps for my Chrysler 300c build 2005 with a Boston acoustic system.
After a long search I bought an AX-ADBOX2 and a AX-ADCH01 harness from Installerhelp.com.
The steeringwheel buttons do not work.
In the installing manual of the aftermarket radio tells that the wires for the steeringwheel have to be connected. Key1-5v, key 2-5v and grnd but I do not know which wires to connect to on the harness.
Installerhelp lets me down by telling me they do not know. (Thank you for the support Installerhelp.com.... paid about $ 150,-- for the harness).
Does anyone knows where to connect the wires to?
I have the same problem, but I brought the PAC C2R-CHY4 and cannot get it working with the Chinese head unit.

·
Registered
562 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts