Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Any luck?

Anyone get any money back? I'm going to mail it in today after 3 months of procrastination. Happy New Year!!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Page 7 of the booklet, "payment of the approved claims will occur between six and twenty-four months after the beginning of the claim period, which begins on September 15, 2008"

there are some "however's" but first payouts should begin March 2009.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Don't hold your breath!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Anyone get any money yet?

We are at the end of March 09', wanted to know if anyone has seen a return yet. If I don't get the money soon, I don't know how I'm going to eat...:biggrin:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Is it too late to file a claim? I misplaced that paper they sent to me, and forgot all about it.:pat:

·
Registered
1 Posts
sandstone

Hey Guys,

I just bought a 2009 300c AWD. It came with the Continental ContiProContact with Conti*Seal P225-60R18 99H 18" tires. I have less than 2,000 miles on the tires and car but am already very displeased with the ride and performance of these tires. They seem too soft and extra bouncy over bumps in the road and tend to wander too much for my liking on the highway. Anyone else have this problem? The date of manufacture of the tires was 2/5/08. The car was built in October or November of 2008. Does anyone know if this class action suit will also cover the ContiProContact tires as well as the ContiTouringContact? I would appreciate any kind of advice here.

Thanks in advance for a response,
Sandstone

·
Registered
4 Posts
I mailed in my form about 1 year ago (SEP 08). Haven't seen any check or gotten anything back. Probably never will. After reading through the settlement, it seems the only ones recieving a check will be the lawyers from their 2.25 million dollar fee.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am very Happy for you.
I called them last week and was I was told it would take another 12 months for my claim to be processed !!!!!, even though, when I sopke to them in july 2009, they said I would be paid in Sept 2009
I filed my claim in May 2009
I was scheptable when they told me that they started to pay claims, but would not tell me how many people were paid.
As long as they have started to pay, it is a beginning, all be it a very slow beginning.
Good luck to one and all
G.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts