Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Next U.S. Release » Convertible • Coupe • or Wagon?

• Convertible

Votes: 256 53.8%
  • Coupe

Votes: 170 35.7%
  • Wagon

Votes: 50 10.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In U.S., will the next model of the 300 be offered in a convertible, coupe, or wagon?

·
Registered
765 Posts
i would say the wagon would probably be the first since they already make it. so there wouldnt be anything to change. the coupe and convertable are just concepts at this point

·
Registered
118 Posts
I figure the wagon would be the easiest to make since they already make them. But I'd like to see the coup!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I gotta say the convertible because 1) I LOVE IT! 2) The coupe is just butt ugly and really not the luxury muscle concept they seem to be following 3) Why would they put out a Chrysler competitor to the Dodge Magnum when Dodge dealerships were already a little P-O'd that they weren't getting the much hotter 300C in their lineup and 4) the convertible - from what I've read of ACS's design - would be a relatively simple change in assembly when compared with the coupe which seems to have a different chassis and body rather than a few different body and frame parts like the convertible.

·
Registered
172 Posts
the convertible is sweet, but since the wagon is already being made and sold in europe i think it's more likely that we'll see it sooner. ::sigh::

·
Registered
358 Posts
Coupe Needed

I miss a coupe. The SRT-8 is the only sedan that I've ever owned. 300C Coupe - Charger Coupe - both are needed and wanted. I miss a good 2+2.

Dante!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Chrysler Equals Convertable

A couple of years back, I heard that chrysler wanted to be the company you think of when you think of convertables.

A four door convertible!

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm pulling for the coupe, but that's the least likely to happen I would think.

A HEMI powered convertible would be a cool cruiser, but not much of a driver, at least IMO. Wagon would be useless I would think, it wouldn't be as hot as the Mag IMO.

·
Registered
609 Posts
why not make it a hard top convertable that would provide you with the stiffness you need and it will take up only 30percent more of your trunk its the perfect solution and people will be in line to buy them a hard top 4door sports lux sedan it doesnt get no better.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I love the convertible, sweet if convertible was a coupe like I saw someone photo shop earlier on when the frum started, wago with the 300 front end would be great looking too. :confused:

·
Registered
501 Posts
The 300 wagon is sharp no doubt, but I personally wouldn't go for it over the Magnum, the Dodge "target" grill really works well on that one, too bad they use the same grill on everything lol.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Why dont you post a pic of the R/T Magum vs the 300C wagon .... You cannot compare the V6 Wagon to a C Wagon. Upscale trim vs upscale trim please

·
Registered
15 Posts
LOL, I agree. Post a pic of an SE Magnum in a used car lot against the Euro version of the Chrysler Touring Magnum in a professionally done ad?

AmbeR/T said:
Why dont you post a pic of the R/T Magum vs the 300C wagon .... You cannot compare the V6 Wagon to a C Wagon. Upscale trim vs upscale trim please

·
Registered
8 Posts
erialc53

Convertible, without a doubt! The wagon is nice too, but I'd most likely go for a Pacifica if I wanted something like that. I'd love driving down the road with the top down!!!!!

Reno said:
In U.S., will the next model of the 300 be offered in a convertible, coupe, or wagon?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts