Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about getting the vertical grill from e&g but would like to see what it looks like on a cool vanilla 300 casue thats the color i got be 4 i shell out 420 bucs any one got any pics or can someone do a photo chop

·
Registered
235 Posts
From Lakers fan,,,,,,,,Alright guys, heres the deal about the group buy. I couldnt get a real discount on these things because of such a high demand for them, but I was able to get shipping waived which is like $20-25. So the total price, out the door, is $265. They are based out of Michigan and should be receiving some grills as soon as this upcoming week. I have already ordered mine and you guys should hurry up and get in line!! Heres the info

Aidi Restyling
Saginaw, Michigan
989-790-1556

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no its the vertical billet grill its on e & g website its like 419

·
Registered
101 Posts
300 on 22s, I've got a vanilla 300c with the new vertical grille. I tried to post pics but the file size is 10 times too large to attach. If I shrink it, it is all blurry and crappy.
One thread has a link on how to post large files, but the link no longer works. Please give me an email address or tell me how to post and I will send you some pics. I bought mine from aidi for 419 including shipping.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya those pics r a little blurry my email is [email protected] thank u so much from what i can c looks pretty hot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts