Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Good to see ya again David. I sure hope it becomes an annual event too. Was it just me, or were we the only 2 300's there? Lots of magnums and chargers.
Here's a couple of pics for ya.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah - the 300 representation was definitely a little thin. Dang - you really did take that picture - I don't know what looks worse, my a$$ or those pasty white legs...

Fred, my designated driver enjoyed the day too :)

-david

BTW - we had 2 1/2 300's there - look just to the right of me. And then there was the little old lady in the limited that joined our convoy on the way down. I don't think she ever had a clue.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
848 Posts
Good to see ya again David. I sure hope it becomes an annual event too. Was it just me, or were we the only 2 300's there? Lots of magnums and chargers.

I HATE that I missed it!!!I didn't drive away from the shop in Houston until after 3:00 pm! The good news is I have my car back and the doors came out really good! Give me a rain-check and you can add another 300 to the count total! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
You missed a good one Eddie. Are you gonna go to the M&G in Houston at the Armadillo mall next month?

BTW: Doors are looking good.:biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I end up someplace with you two guys, I'm going to have to get busy modding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts