Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

Which is better. the Corsa Cat-back or Magnaflow mid pipe cats?

Feedbacks are appreciated ASAP

:eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Well, I saw the install of Corsa systems on both Extreme LX make-over cars at LX & Beyond this past weekend. I can tell you from talking with the Corsa guys, seeing and hearing the product that it is one of the finest out there.

The question will come down to what do you want to hear. The Corsa is designed (and patented) to eliminate drone (whether caused by MDS kicking in - not an issue in your case - or just low frequency resonance) and purr like a kitten at all RPM ranges when you're just cruising along. But step on it, and you hear a loud, in-your-face, get-outta-my-way roar that is so knock-your-socks-off sweet.

Magnaflows sound great at idle. So do Zoomers. But for my money (eventually) Corsa will be the system on my MSRT8.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for feedback, Actually i'm looking for the performance more that sound. yeah i wonna saty away from drone, but the performance is No.1 to me.

Actually my plan to get Corsa as well as the AFE II

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Are you asking about Magnaflow Highflow cats & midpipes or are you asking about the Magnaflow Cat back?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No i want a comparison between a Magnaflow Highflow cats & midpipes and Corsa Cat back sys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts