Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corsa will be releasing their 300C system soon and we plan on providing you guys with some AWESOME deals when they are available. I'll probably info and introductory pricing as soon as it is available.

Tom

·
Registered
677 Posts
Do we have any concrete evidence that this product is even in production? It's been "in development" for over 6 months it seems and I haven't seen any mention of production.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
rogue said:
Do we have any concrete evidence that this product is even in production? It's been "in development" for over 6 months it seems and I haven't seen any mention of production.
There was an update recently to the effect that they were 'finalizing details', but others said that's what they've been saying for months so who knows?
I'm hoping it's soon as I'm waiting on this release to decide between Corsa or Borla... especially since my Volant is on the way!

tbyrne, anything definite?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hemeee Im with you. Torn between the two but will make my decision after it's (corsa) is released. Which Borla were you thinking of going with if you went that route?

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
tbyrne said:
Corsa will be releasing their 300C system soon and we plan on providing you guys with some AWESOME deals when they are available. I'll probably info and introductory pricing as soon as it is available.

Tom
Tom, like the rest, I will also be waiting to hear about Corsa specs and pricing. I've used their systems before and like them.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
kidcoastal said:
Hemeee Im with you. Torn between the two but will make my decision after it's (corsa) is released. Which Borla were you thinking of going with if you went that route?
The non-Folger's variety ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
the matrix is also waiting for the corsa, i heard its the best due to the fact they waited for the magnaflow and borla came out and then went back to the drawing board and made a better more capable exaust.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
thematrixhasu said:
the matrix is also waiting for the corsa, i heard its the best due to the fact they waited for the magnaflow and borla came out and then went back to the drawing board and made a better more capable exaust.
I hope you're right... supposedly the delay is due to their concerted efforts to do away with the MDS drone that's been the subject complaints. Hoping for a sound clip...

·
Registered
549 Posts
HEMEEE said:
The non-Folger's variety ;)
LOLOL!!! Totally.
I just got off the phone with Corsa and they gave me nothing. Pretty much same thing they told me a long time ago.
"We have the system on the 300C here. We are working out the interior resonance while in 4 cyl mode. When the owner to signs off on it it will go into production."

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Here's a response I got last week from Bob Flores of Corsa

Yes. The acoustics have been approved. We are now working on making a muffler configuration to fit properly. We have a 300C in our own fleet of vehicles and it has been put on priority. We are still looking at 30 to 60 days. Just depends on castings and material needs.

Thanks for your patience.

Not that it means much, but it's a little hope.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Don't know how those with magnaflow feel about it on their 300's but we had it on a street rod and it was loud - not what I'd want for my daily driver. Borla has a great rep/warranty and sounds great in the clips I've heard, but complaints of droning, and Corsa's seemingly extensive attempts at overcoming it, have me on the fence.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Magnaflows are for Dukes of Hazzard fans (not that there's anything wrong with that) IMHO. MF is obnoxious sounding to those of us who prefer the sound of a Porsche or Ferrari. I think Corsa also has a lifetime warranty. I will not be the first to get a Corsa but I am leaning that way

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
II kings 9:20 said:
Magnaflows are for Dukes of Hazzard fans (not that there's anything wrong with that) IMHO.......
"Great for a hotrod, but not for my C" --Daisy Duke ;)

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I use Corsa on many of my vehicles. The reason I prefer this brand is that it provides the best of both worlds - pretty quiet during normal driving with no interior resonance but it comes to life when you lay into the throttle and want to play.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
tbyrne said:
I use Corsa on many of my vehicles. The reason I prefer this brand is that it provides the best of both worlds - pretty quiet during normal driving with no interior resonance but it comes to life when you lay into the throttle and want to play.
That is what I am looking for though there are several who say that about Borla too.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I too am torn between Corsa and Borla... and like IIKs, I'm probably not going to be the first to buy without hearing it first. ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts