Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes…This new car is on our “HIT LIST”!!!

We agree the HEMI could use some sound in that 300C along with the Dodge Magnum R/T.

We may be purchasing one of these cars very soon to start the development.

Stay tuned!

Thanks,

Jim Browning Jr.

CORSA Performance

This was the response I got after e-mailing them the other day.
They make a great sounding exhaust with no interior resonance (which can be a pain in the a$$ at rpm's above 1800 when cruising.) Check out their exhaust sounds:

http://www.corsaperf.com/audiomenu.htm

·
Registered
121 Posts
We MAY purchase. We AGREE it could use .... ?? I do hope that "if" they do some research that they will make a system that doesn't drone on the hiway. PLEASE??

:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Man that C5 sounds bad ass. I think I am gonna sell my bike and start pinching pennies for the C6 Z06......... what dreams are made of!

Not meant as a thread hi-jack!

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
The Viper does it for me with the burnout and dyno. Idle sounds good too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I agree the 300C can use some nice sound, but keep in mind the 300C is a sedan not a corvett it should sound sound nice but not loud. For example, you wouldn't put a farrari exhaust on a Mercedes. Maybe you can come up with two versions one loud for the people who prefer it and one nice sounding exhaust but not that loud. Also you gotta do somthing about the 300C tips they look bad. Maybe something sqare like two on each side...etc..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hopefully a few of the exhaust folks will get on the 300C wagon.

·
Registered
365 Posts
There is no 300C wagon in the US/Canada, yet. Only European delivery.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
[QUOTE="C"for me]He means get on the 300C ... wagon. Not 300C wagon. Is it just me that got it?[/QUOTE]

As in "get on the 300C Band Wagon"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.