Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, a few have been following my adventure in getting a Corsa system for my 300. Well finally after everything I was able to get it on.

First off i'll say that the installation was very simple and everything was very straightforward.

Startup: Nice growl on startup, very noticeable over stock.

Idle: Quite rumble, slightly over stock.

Crusing: Very quiet, in fact I actually believe its quieter that stock...maybe thats just me. When MDS activated....actually i'm not sure if it ever did because I could not tell from my test of it.

WOT: WOW...does this thing come alive when you want it to, deep, thundering thundering growl that just made people turn heads and change lanes.

Power increase: I doubt any, no real difference to me.

Overall 9/10 only flaw I can give this system, and it doesn't bother me that much is, I would have like a little louder rumble at idle.

I've attached the few pics I was able to take before the camera died.

Oh and I was also anxious to start modding, so while waiting for the exhaust I threw in a CAI.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Man that's awesome. I'm hoping to get the kooks lt headers and then the corsa as well all at once. Until then consider me extremely jealous!

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Very nice!!! I agree with NR - there should definitely be a power increase. Well done and enjoy!! :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Rollin 300C, I am very happy for you and glad you finally got them on the vehicle. It was a shame as to what you had to go through.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
The Corsa system is the best, bar none. I agree with your write-up 100%. If you want it to sound meaner at idle, you have to make it meaner. A wimpy cam and stock pistons aren't going to do the trick. Install some compression internals and you will be totally happy with the idle sound!! Good work.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rollin 300C, I am very happy for you and glad you finally got them on the vehicle. It was a shame as to what you had to go through.
Yes, it was and I am troubles after the fact trying to get a refund on shipping....I will see where this goes

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Corsa system is the best, bar none. I agree with your write-up 100%. If you want it to sound meaner at idle, you have to make it meaner. A wimpy cam and stock pistons aren't going to do the trick. Install some compression internals and you will be totally happy with the idle sound!! Good work.
Agreed !, in time I will get there !

·
Registered
203 Posts

can you explain what you mean by "compression internals"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts