Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to drop my 300C soon with the eibach pro-kit and was wondering what everyone else has paid for the springs+installation. I went to this one shop that the dealer recommended and they look very professional, but they charge about $800. So basically I'm wondering what everyone else paid out there to lower their car, so any info will help...thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
sik300c said:
I'm going to drop my 300C soon with the eibach pro-kit and was wondering what everyone else has paid for the springs+installation. I went to this one shop that the dealer recommended and they look very professional, but they charge about $800. So basically I'm wondering what everyone else paid out there to lower their car, so any info will help...thanks
dannnng $800!? wow, that's a gnarly price. maybe like $450 at the most for springs & install.

·
Registered
214 Posts
We have a tire chain out here on the west coast called "Big O" tires and they quoted me $300 for the install and alignment.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
djjasond said:
We have a tire chain out here on the west coast called "Big O" tires and they quoted me $300 for the install and alignment.

If that's with the springs that's a great price. My price included springs and install. When they do the install make sure they cut the bump stop in the rear. Cuting the bump stop won't lower the car any more, just give you an extra inch on travel.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I ordered the Eibach Pro Kit with some TIS rims from www.tirerack.com. I think I payed around $265 for the springs. $300 is for installation of the springs that I provide and an alignment. They also suggested driving the car for some time to allow the springs to settle before completing the alignment.

1) What does your shop recommend as far as when to do the alignment?
2) What's a bumpstop and have others cut this?

BTW - I'm in Boise, ID.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
My shop aligned the car then after a quick test drive. I did go back after the 1000 miles for a re-alignment, that's what they suggested.

Here are some pic's of the bump stop. There is a before and an after. they are in the rear shocks. The instructions explain all this, just make sure the installer understands it.

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Good lookin out FatChance. Very helpful. Thank you.

·
Registered
138 Posts
sik300c said:

im selling a eibach pro kit 1.6 rear and front for 240 let me know if your interested in the kit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Eibach Pro-kit

Hi all.

I just had my car dropped last week. Here's my info, just my $.02...as usual:

Springs = $265
Install = $145
Alignment = $75

Ride is a little stiffer...and I have scraped a couple of things :17: . Gotta get used to it being lower, it's been a while.

Good luck.

·
Registered
95 Posts
i got my springs installed for $95, but im going to take them somewhere else to get the car alligned, roll the fender, at cut coils untill the drop looks nice, io hate the way the eibach springs look.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nor300Cal said:
Hi all.

I just had my car dropped last week. Here's my info, just my $.02...as usual:

Springs = $265
Install = $145
Alignment = $75

Ride is a little stiffer...and I have scraped a couple of things :17: . Gotta get used to it being lower, it's been a while.

Good luck.
ME TO!! First couple days i kept scrapping the bottom of my bumper on those damn parking space cement blocks.

I had my springs installed at The Max here in San Antonio, where all the spurs get their cars done (ya'll should see tim duncans hummer-masterpiece). Cost me $550 including springs and alignment.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
hartge330ci said:
Anyone have before and after picks of their car with the eibach pro kit?
Here is a pic of my sisters 06 and my 05 lowered with Eibach. The pic was taken a week ago. The second pic is JonW's car with mine face to face. His is lowered with the Eibach and stock 18's

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts