Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is to let you guys know that the fog lights are going to be fixed on warrantee if they were cracked like what I did this the full story:-

I went to the dealer last month and complained about my fog lights being cracked at various spots & I took print outs from this forum & other forums about the same issue people had so they took some pics of my car and said that they will forward the issue to DaimlerChrysler and that they would order me new ones. So by the time the new ones arrive they would have an answer as to fix them on warrantee or that I would have to pay for them so last week I go there for service and ask about the issue and they say that the fog lights are going to be changed on warrantee coz Daimler Chrysler has heard of this issue. I was glad that it was going to be on warrantee and that they will have them after two days for fixing, I went there after a couple of days and had them fixed. So if any of you guys have the same problem I think that they should replace them on warrantee.

·
Registered
477 Posts
jamoleh said:
This is to let you guys know that the fog lights are going to be fixed on warrantee if they were cracked like what I did this the full story:-

I went to the dealer last month and complained about my fog lights being cracked at various spots & I took print outs from this forum & other forums about the same issue people had so they took some pics of my car and said that they will forward the issue to DaimlerChrysler and that they would order me new ones. So by the time the new ones arrive they would have an answer as to fix them on warrantee or that I would have to pay for them so last week I go there for service and ask about the issue and they say that the fog lights are going to be changed on warrantee coz Daimler Chrysler has heard of this issue. I was glad that it was going to be on warrantee and that they will have them after two days for fixing, I went there after a couple of days and had them fixed. So if any of you guys have the same problem I think that they should replace them on warrantee.
yeah as previuosly reported, i had my headlamps replaced under warantee due to cracks in the housing. no problems at all.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the info, Jamoleh, and glad to hear all worked out under the Warranty! :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Angi300C said:
Thanks for the info, Jamoleh, and glad to hear all worked out under the Warranty! :)
my Fogs are cracked . what if they tell me i have to pay outta pocket? what should i do

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gshug said:
my Fogs are cracked . what if they tell me i have to pay outta pocket? what should i do
If the rest of the Bumper doesn't seem to be scratched or paint chipped or the headlights are fine then they should change them on warantee + it would help you if you took with you a print out of this thread and tell them that other people had it done on warantee.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts