Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

Sadly due to unforeseen personal circumstances, I will have to let go of my beloved 300C.

It has an amazing specification, and only one owner prior to me.

I have the original invoice from him, which itemises the £10,000 in extras he specified. They include:

1. Rear entertainment, with dual wireless headphones, and remote control, and 6 CD changer£2,050
2. Upgraded Boston audio system and Satnav £275 + £1,495
3. Full Startech bodystyling (bizarrely not colour coded, but in black, look great anyway.) plus tinted windows £2,527
4. Startech 20 inch alloys £2,490
5. DI Brite (whatever that is) £295

Other extras include:

Removable tow bar installed, with full wiring (never used for towing, the previous owner had a motorcycle rack which he used it for. I've never used it.

The car benefits from a Parrot fully installed bluetooth kit, with audio bluetooth streaming, plus wires for most devices.

Also it has a full set of winter tyres, on scruffy corroded original 18 inch rims, which you see on the photos. The Startech 20 inch wheels are in good condition, but will need new front tyres soon, the rears are fine.

Please see photos here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157643206181675/

Mileage is 93k, MOT is due June 2014, tax end April 2014. As you see from the photos, black with grey leather. All round good condition. Just had new alternator, and going in today for further work on suspension to eliminate knock. Just had new steering rack tie arms.

It is covered by a fully comprehensive Performance & Prestige Extra Care warranty, with Warranty Direct, until 3rd February 2013. This specifically includes wear and tear, and has the betterment clause removed, so no parts contribution. Even better, because it's a Prestige Policy, it covers main dealer labour rates up to £200 per hour! Unlimited claims up to the value of the vehicle, and also includes courtesy car for up to 7 days at £50 per day, and recovery up to £250 per event.

Only negatives are the usual cracking on the drivers seat leather, plus just in the last week I've scratched the paintwork on the drivers side with brambles, going into a narrow driveway, plus the front wheel arch. Other than that the paintwork is in very good condition for the year. I may manage to get the paintwork dealt with depending on what price it goes for. However I always think buyers would rather see a little imperfection, rather than fresh paintwork which could signify something horrible!

With this specification and with the Warranty, it's clearly a unique vehicle. I believe at £5,995 it represents incredible value. PM me if interested, and I'll send you my mobile number.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.