Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know if you guys have noticed or experienced this, but while I was out driving in the snow this weekend, I noticed...

1) The car handles wonderfully in the snow and ice. (if you know what your doing) I couldn't make it slip...but I didn't mess with the ESP either.

2) The steering wheel pops (when its cold) on the first turn.

3) The crosswind going down the highway almost pushed me out of my lane. Granted, it was incredibly windy this weekend in the DC/VA area, but I noticed a drastic change if I cracked two windows in the car to let wind get through.

Anyone else notice any of these things?

One other thing...Brilliant black isn't so brilliant with all the snow and salt.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
300PMP said:

3) The crosswind going down the highway almost pushed me out of my lane. Granted, it was incredibly windy this weekend in the DC/VA area, but I noticed a drastic change if I cracked two windows in the car to let wind get through.

Anyone else notice any of these things?

One other thing...Brilliant black isn't so brilliant with all the snow and salt.
I have noticed that as well on highways down here...guess the price we pay for a 'slab sided' design.

RE: Black: Yep, that is why I will not have another black car again, even without snow and salt is was a bear to keep clean.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts