Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i went to the local best buy and come out and theres a R8 sittin next to me and then someone say nice car and i turn and say thanks and i realized it was his and i said same to you and then we talked and he tried to fit this box in side his trunk which i forgot would be in the front and then he asked what was i lookin at (in the store) and i said nothin just stoppin by and drivin around and he said you want to race so of course i accepted the challenge and i was no competition but we had a good time and it was cool seein one(sorry there from my cell phone)

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Lmao............

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
lmao he better get back in that damn closet and lock it and swallow the key lol swallow..cause i dont play that sh..stuff by the way he did have this hot ass daughter or wife or girl friend with those victoria secret PINK pants on damn lol but yea no *** stuff

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
...if I ever win the lotto im buyin one of those. They are an awsum car!! Another well desinged and styled package, with serious balls.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
LOL!

I thought the same thing. The box in the trunk... The offer to "ride"...

I was thinking... "If he says they drove to a quite place by the lake"... I'm Outta Here.
Thirsty, this is not on you...but I gotta laugh my ass off on Dusty's comment.:dance: :laughing:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thirsty, this is not on you...but I gotta laugh my ass off on Dusty's comment.:dance: :laughing:
LMAO i didnt even see the part about the lake oh man thats too funny this is gonna make me double check everything i post so it doesnt come off the wrong way even though it brought hummor.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice pics! thats something you dont see everyday!
thanks and yea i never thought id see one or get the chance to try and race one and my dad said when i told him "you cant race everything" i said "wrong you can race everything you just cant win everything":biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts