Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom EMBLEM ORDERED!!!

Well guys finally ordered my custom eblem black background with my initials JSM done in old english in chrome lettering it will be a whole new badge just like the e&g one but like it was stated be4 it was costly it cost $130 but it will be good 4 life should get it on friday will take pics once i have it on the grill!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
car and driver its a local little car audio interior paint shop they basically do everything from rims to custom interiors...should have pics up friday guys that when i was told it will be done hell ya old english cant go wrong!!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
BIG wes can you get me a better picture of yours ? that one makes me walk a line in my office to make sure im not drunk.....lol

tommy z

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
50 aint bad at all is that including shipping even if its not it cant be much more than 5 bucs i wonder if its the same quality as the 1 im getting for 130 it takes 3 days just to make mine then 24 hours to cure ill post pics hopefully fri when i get it...just remember this ya its alot of money for a sticker but its the little custom mods that stand out the most!!!!!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
300 on 22s said:
50 aint bad at all is that including shipping even if its not it cant be much more than 5 bucs i wonder if its the same quality as the 1 im getting for 130 it takes 3 days just to make mine then 24 hours to cure ill post pics hopefully fri when i get it...just remember this ya its alot of money for a sticker but its the little custom mods that stand out the most!!!!!
Mine had to cure for 2 days after my wife picked them up.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow just finished puttin my grill in what a pain in the ass that was...got my car back today it looks hot got the trunk shaved will try to post pics later tonight can some1 tell me how i add in a pic

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
300 on 22s said:
wow just finished puttin my grill in what a pain in the ass that was...got my car back today it looks hot got the trunk shaved will try to post pics later tonight can some1 tell me how i add in a pic
Go to imageshack, add an image, host it, then copy and paste.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is that a web site

1 - 15 of 15 Posts