Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Custom Emblem for GRILLS?!!

9K views 49 replies 14 participants last post by  3SRT4ME 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if they make custom emblem's anywhere where you can place on the front of the "bently" style mesh grills instead of the chrysler or e&g eblem? Maybee an emblem with your initials or nickname or just 300 I much rather put an emblem that says 300 on their instead of the huge chrysler wings especially cause my cars in the shop now getting the chrysler emblem on the back shaved!!!!

#3 ·
looks hot i live 3 hours from u intrested in making me one at ur shop?????

#4 ·
my boys got a 300 and would want his initials done in old english if u could do that.......

#7 ·
what did they use for the center piece?

#9 ·
im confused so they wroe over the e&g one

#11 ·
meant wrote*

#13 ·
oh ok i understand now its held up threw weather and car washes etc...?

#14 ·
The one I have on my car now is fine. However, my wife had a better one made for me now. It's like the one that came with the car. IE. The thick kind with the clear poured over it. It's raining now but I'm going to put it on tomorrow.

#15 ·
take a close up and let me know how it came out did she use the e&g again and put a sticker over it ???

#17 ·
i have 2 c a close up

#20 ·
nice that one is vinyl too corect

#22 ·
oh where did u get that made

#24 ·
i need 1 like that wes!

#26 ·
Wes,
I too would like to have my family name writen in asian script. Can you hook something up for us guys that want to share your creativity?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.