Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, we've just got a custom hood for 2015 Chrysler 300. It is made by a company called Amerihood. These guys are specialized on performance ram air hoods for modern sport and muscle cars.

Their hoods are much more durable in compare to other aftermarket products. They do not bent or twist, but hold the the shape without any movements instead. You can read more about Amerihood at CARiD.

Check out how it compares to other fiberglass hoods on our YouTube video:

- Hand Laid High Quality Fiberglass and Resin
- Functional Ram Air Tunnel Build In.
- Gel Coat Finished On Both Top And Under Side For Easy Prep prior Painting
- Aluminum Wire Mesh Grill Inserts Included Whereas Applicable

For Chrysler 300 they offer Amerihood® - Type-SRT Style Functional Ram Air Hood

This functional custom hood is a perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood.

Inquire for price quotes in the comments below or in PM and don't forget to include your shipping zip code!

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
@ A_Mopar__Rookie

The total price for the SRT Style hood you are interested in including delivery to BRONX, NY is:

Subtotal: $581.16
Shipping cost: $200.00
TOTAL: $781.16

Unfortunately, the group buy is not available on this product, because it is already listed at it's lowest price.

If any additional questions appear, feel free to contact me any time.

Michael.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Garet,

I purchased the hood late last year, and can confirm the Amerihood company supplies you with their own latch. There latch is adjustable and allows for a perfect fit as you are able to shift the latch points lower and higher.
The OEM latch will not work as a person would need to drill new holes as the holes that are pre-drilled do not line up with the OEM latch.

·
Registered
17 Posts
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T5UrZe3MdPduuBfxw6QgE2Hf99TItREh/view?usp=sharing

Hi Garet,

I purchased the hood late last year, and can confirm the Amerihood company supplies you with their own latch. There latch is adjustable and allows for a perfect fit as you are able to shift the latch points lower and higher.
The OEM latch will not work as a person would need to drill new holes as the holes that are pre-drilled do not line up with the OEM latch.[/quote]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks!!! I'm definitely going to look into this hood very soon. Might go with the Hellcat version though, with the extra vents. Yours looks great by the way!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts