Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get some custom leather work done in my BB Touring. Right now i got the light jade interior but i wanna add some black to it due to the seats already sucking in dye from jeans. More less they getting dirty & at least with the black they wont look like there turning blue.

So what i want your help with more less is like some info on should i buy my own leather to keep the cost down & just gotto a shop & have them do everything.

Also anybody know any good shops in PA or the NYC area.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
NDENT said:
Im looking to get some custom leather work done in my BB Touring. Right now i got the light jade interior but i wanna add some black to it due to the seats already sucking in dye from jeans. More less they getting dirty & at least with the black they wont look like there turning blue.

So what i want your help with more less is like some info on should i buy my own leather to keep the cost down & just gotto a shop & have them do everything.

Also anybody know any good shops in PA or the NYC area.
I think Aspendog is going to have a kit for sale.

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got anymore details on that such as prices & what is it ?

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
NDENT said:
Got anymore details on that such as prices & what is it ?
Next week I will have all the details, I promise. There are at least 100 different pieces to this friggin' kit.....

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im just looking for something simple. I want to cover up more less the back & butt parts. Nothing crazy.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have what you're talking about, I will post soon. I got the car with it done like that by Chrysler...I hear they don't make it anymore, but I'll find all the details and post. You're absolutely right though, it makes ALL the difference.

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe he got the signature series. Im gonna call my sales man today & ask him how much can he get them done for. I remember when i was ordering my car he had a base w/o leather & told me that he can put leather in there for me with any color & even 2 tone if i wanted.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yup...you know how they do when they order up all the extras on the car? Well, just about every 300 model they had on the lot had the signature series leather packages in them, whether they were signature or not. They had the Cool Vanilla with this beige and white combo that looked so sweet.

I've seen C models that don't look as good as my base because of the leather combo on mine. Black around the outsides with the grey on the inside.

like this...

Attachments

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You sure thats a 300 because i never saw a inside of a 300 look like that. Im not talking about the leather. The door panels & everything else doesnt look nothing like the inside of a 300.

·
Registered
195 Posts
That picture is a vw I think...I just pulled it off Google to give you an example till I post my pics, sorry i shouldve explained.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts