Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jon from E&G Classics.

We manufacture leather interiors for the base 300's and Touring Editions. We offer them in more than 15 colors. We do two-tones, perforated inserts and gasp!, piping! We can even embroider your initials in the seat backs. We do not have a pattern for the Hemi since they are standard with leather and the seat constreuction is different. However, if there is a market for custom leather interiors for the the c's, we'll make them. We have a network of more than 100 installers across the country and also local car upholstery shops can install them. You would need to order the kit through an E&G distributor.

Imagine a two-tone black and tan leather interior with the tan inserts perforated like high performance sports cars.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
You would think.
Dont worry, orders should start to appear, especially when people start to see the performance leather interiors coming out in the new SRT-8.
Keep the sewing machines warmed up and needles sharp!
(Dont tell the cows).

·
Registered
239 Posts
The "C" seats are OK, but they would be sooooo much nicer with a suede insert. They are much too slippery from the factory. Really!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have a C and would be interested in either contrasting piping or the center section of the seat in contrasting color. How much do your leather seat covers retail for uninstalled?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Suede inserts sounds sweeeet.

·
Registered
629 Posts
New seat covers/Carpet are definitely going to be a must for anyone planning on keeping their C for an eternity. Or for those of you cruising around the board waiting for some lease turn ins to show up. These seats are not wearing well at all. I know my old Grand Marquis wasn't much of a car, but the quality of the seat leather was head and shoulders above my 300C

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was at a dealer in Riverside Ca. today and saw two 300's with this seat treatment in the front and rear seats. Looked pretty good if you're after a sports theme in your car ! These were done on Touring models and had a custom special edition badge where the Hemi badges are found on the doors. The salesman said they were a special edition from the factory and they had been one of a few chosen dealers to recieve these cars ??????????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.