Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should I expect to pay for a set of 20" satin or eggshell black rims, does it matter if their chrom already and im going to black? Im assuming that would mean more prep work which would jack the price up. Also in the southern california area does any one have a specific location I should check out or stay away from? Thanks

-Tim

·
Registered
883 Posts
I wouldnt recommend chrome to black...issues with the paint sticking.I had the pockets painted on mine recently and it cost me 480....which is steep.But there was ALOT of masking involved...I love the result so wo me it was worth it

·
Registered
859 Posts
i got a big hook up from the shop that painted my car, they painted my wheels pearl white to match my two tone for $45 per wheel, powdercoating is better

·
Banned
775 Posts
do not paint over chrome, even if you sand it, or sand blast it " 3pc " i wont be good. it may last 3-8 months, but price range for painted wheels? 50.00 - 90.00 a wheel....REMEMBER, you pay for what you get.... good luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
I wouldn't recomend going from crome to a color just get paintable ones is cheaper and easier

1 - 5 of 5 Posts