Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Does the Diablo tuner have diff ratio settings as the tuner is not that readily available here before I order One just need to check
Thanks
Diablosport tuners typically do have the ability to modify settings for differential gears. However, the units I've owned have only allowed you to select from a list of ratios available in the LX/LD platform, such as 3.91, 3.64, 3.06, and 2.65. I've never seen 3.77 as a choice, nor have I seen an option to hand-enter a custom ratio.

If all you're looking to do is wind up "in the ballpark", you might be able to do that through a combination of selecting the closest available ratio and manipulating the tire diameter setting. In an LX/LD Charger, you'd have an ABS sensor speed mismatch and the car would go into limp mode, but that may not be an issue for you, depending on how the powertrain is managed in your specific case.

If I had to guess, I would say that you will likely need a custom tune to ensure proper operation with a 3.77 differential. To confirm, I would start here.

Mike Litsch is the Technical Sales Manager and should be able to help you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Diablosport tuners typically do have the ability to modify settings for differential gears. However, the units I've owned have only allowed you to select from a list of ratios available in the LX/LD platform, such as 3.91, 3.64, 3.06, and 2.65. I've never seen 3.77 as a choice, nor have I seen an option to hand-enter a custom ratio.

If all you're looking to do is wind up "in the ballpark", you might be able to do that through a combination of selecting the closest available ratio and manipulating the tire diameter setting. In an LX/LD Charger, you'd have an ABS sensor speed mismatch and the car would go into limp mode, but that may not be an issue for you, depending on how the powertrain is managed in your specific case.

If I had to guess, I would say that you will likely need a custom tune to ensure proper operation with a 3.77 differential. To confirm, I would start here.

Mike Litsch is the Technical Sales Manager and should be able to help you.
Thank you I can order on amazon from USA The Diablo website has info but not enough to buy with out knowledge, the Uk scene on tuning these engines are limited thanks again 👍🍺

1 - 7 of 7 Posts