Discussion Starter #1
LA 300c owners-

Black 300c in Santa Monica off Centinella-

Black
22" TIS 07 Wheels
E&G Grill
Tinted Tails
No dub badges
Exhaust of some kind (sounded great BTW)

You revved on me and inched next to me before making a left northbound. Traffic was REAL heavy.

Cool Vanilla 300c on 10 freeway near Cheviot Hills-

Cool Vanilla
Exhaust of some kind
E&G grill with center post
Color Matched Cool Vanilla 22" Wheels

Your car is the reason I own a 300c. I was driving my 61 Lincoln Continental and you passed your business card to us at 60mph :D I purchased my 300c the following saturday.

Silver 300c on Jefferson Blvd last night.

E&G grill
Stock wheels

You pulled up along side me near Slauson under the overpass.

There are TOO MANY Customized 300c owners driving around LA whom don't seem to be posting here. I don't know a single dealer in Los Angeles selling E&G grills locally, so they must have found them on the internet, and therefore must visit this forum from time to time. I am seeing a 300c on wheels daily here in Los Angeles. I've seen some real tasteful 300's and some that make me want to puke on the sidewalk (gold wheels look horrid on this car). I refuse to believe you people are running around with E&G grills, chrome B Pillars, and not reading these forums. SPEAK UP and post.

Considering how long my commute is I know you've seen me driving around. That's how I've ended up with 9000 miles in 4 months :D

Don't be shy, post.

How often are you guys seeing Custom 300c's?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im from L.A. and always in the Centinella area....BUT that wasnt me. I have a black 300C (fully loaded) with the E&G grille, 22" DVS Wheels and tinted tails. :D Hey,,,, If I ever see you in traffic I wont rev,,,I'll give ya 2 beeps on the horn and a thumbs up ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Close but no cigar. I wish it were me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts