Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 12 weeks and still there

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in D status for over 3 weeks now and wanted to start a poll to see about how much longer I have to wait... They keep pushing the date back :mad: First it was 8/26 then 8/28, called today and they told me scheduled build date of 8/31... What's been your experience from D to D1, how long did it take you???

Could someone create a poll... I didn't know how to do it. :confused:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, if you are still in D, please do not vote, this is for members who are in D1 or better. Thanks. However; you should post a message explaining your situation.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Here are the standard average published wait times:
D – firm schedule: serial # is assigned, approximate time in station is five working days
D1 – gate line: plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date is assigned, and approximate time in station is 12 working days.

This info was sent to me by my dealer and also backed up by multiple websites posting the same info.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anyone have any idea how long it takes to go from C to D? :confused:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chwhale, i'm not sure, when I stumbled on this group and found the information about checking the VON with the 800#, upon my first call, I was in BX... Called the next few days and was in D...

·
Registered
55 Posts
cshflow said:
chwhale, i'm not sure, when I stumbled on this group and found the information about checking the VON with the 800#, upon my first call, I was in BX... Called the next few days and was in D...
Thanks chsflow. That is what I thought. I guess that you don't stay in C very long before you head to D. Then wait some more.

·
Registered
31 Posts
6 weeks now, arrived in D on 7/1/04, called today 8/13 and was told it is still in D and pushed back yet another week to 8/24/04. I call every Friday and every week it gets pushed back another week at a time. All DC can tell me is that there is an “edit” in the computer every week but they can not tell me what it is. Who knows how long this will last………. :mad:

My dealer has no idea whats giong on, they can't tell me anything, I do all the calling and getting my own updates, this system is bad, very bad......

·
Registered
55 Posts
TheMurph544 said:
My dealer has no idea whats giong on, they can't tell me anything, I do all the calling and getting my own updates, this system is bad, very bad......
I finally got fed up with the whole system. The dealer never knows anything and says that Chrysler does. Chrysler says that they don't know anything and that the dealer does. I wrote a letter and sent it to the Customer Service department. It is asinine that Chrysler cannot come up with a decent system to get their customers some answers.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I would bet it is still allocation related. Ask the dealer how many 300's they have on order - both sold vehicles and floor vehicles. Then ask him where you are in his lineup. e.g. They could have 20 sold orders and 30 floor orders. You could be #25 of 50 in his lineup. If he is getting 10 per month, then you are going to be anywhere from the 1st to the 5th month of his allocated deliveries.

I can just about guarantee you there's something the dealer is not telling you.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Ordered 5/2
Hit "D" around the 2nd week of July
Went "D1" on 8/6
Supposedly ships tomorrow 8/14 according to both DC 800# and my dealer!
I am so used to being disappointed that I almost don't want to believe it only to be let down again.

holding my breath... is that my "c" on the horizon?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Finally hit D1 status on 8/17/04, was in D since 7/1/04, that’s about 7 weeks in D, 15 weeks total… still counting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts