Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all long time, been busy, now thats over this morning heading to office at melbourne airport, take off at lights in middle lane camel jockey on right limo on inside left, get through intersections camel jockey decides to merge whilst im a long side him, no blinker no warning left hand down and wack into the side of me, man scared the b geezs out of me, pulled up got and dragged jockey out and started to ask why you born so stupid and blind answer you hit me,:pat: then my blood was at boiling point he couldnt go any were whilst he was in mid air, not a good thing, after a few chose words he said sorry and we kissed and made up, no tougues but :dead1:. had a look at be4st not happy yellow paint from front to rear scraps dents , rim scuffed ego bad, if i followed tigers it wouldnt be so bad mmm. What i need to know is any member a AAMI preferred repairer, who is wanting to do panel work for me please plus a few extra jobs, may as well keep it in the family of 300c. thank you cheers be4st danny:biggrin: have a great night..:)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Sounds like another dumbarse person whose only reply when he's ****ed up is to get defensive and lie. Join the queue there's millions and billions of them out there. Cant stand these simpletons when this happens I wasnt born with the patience to talk it all through and show them why they were in the wrong, I just skip all the nice talk and tell them to stop being a snake and admit the truth.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Danny long time not see good to see you back.

pm me your phone number and I will call you in the morning. I worked at AAMI for a number of years and can talk you through he process.
I am currently repairing three 300c right now some of them are guys off the forum. ricmc and srt4me

·
Registered
633 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
:worried: Hey danny, hope u r well, and spewing on the accident ,that mallacca!!!! anyway good 2 hear from u, cheers vince.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Sorry to hear this Danny. Make sure to contact Troy, he will set you right.

Good luck with the restoration.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Most cab driver are aresholes.

Shiet cars and shiet drivers who have no idea where anything is, except the local curry house!
LMAO now that is funny :biggrin:

Hope all is fixed soon mate!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, got wedding on sunday, bride will have to get out on left side so dont see damage when taking happy snaps mmm, left troy my details on pm, thanks again for support and hi hi to all, need to catch up soon next m&g, if work permits woo hoo, cheers be4st danny :fing02::fing02::fing02::fing02:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts