Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DanRealtor needs a new woman, LX owner strongly preferred. PM me a picture of your car. Serious inquiries only!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
LOL, Dan! Not too sure how you want this one answered. I'll be happy to send you a photo of my car since you don't want one of me!

bruno :)

"It definitely wasn't me!"

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Well, seeing as bruno is the hook up go to person around here, maybe there's a possibility. Just ask Hemi Addict. He's getting hooked up with some big time hotties thanks to bruno.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
DanRealtor - to really attract some hot babes you should post the following:
1) A picture of yourself (or someone good looking with at least the same color hair)
2) Bank Account Statement ( to show you are cashed up)
3) Credit Card Statement ( the more you owe the better it will look as she'll think you'll spend money on a whim (or love)).
4) A signed statement from 3 EX's claiming you are a love machine.
5) A better picture of your car as this is the real chick puller.

Let me know if that fails as I can connect you with Marriage Agencies from Russia, Poland, Korea, and the Phillipines. (all subject to variations in the US Dollar).

Goodluck

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
I tried all of those Michael and it didn't work for me. I'm going with the SRT8 thongs to pass out as party favours.

EDIT: Besides why should only NR and I suffer with SRS?

Bernie

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Photos?

Where are the pictures of all those really hot...... LX's?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Well, seeing as bruno is the hook up go to person around here, maybe there's a possibility. Just ask Hemi Addict. He's getting hooked up with some big time hotties thanks to bruno.

Bernie
Its true! I think...:thinking: At least thats what I've been lead to belive anyways. You should come to SF, and we should make it bruno's new job to PM all the single guys with a list of all the single ladies who are on this site and the other sites he's on. I only 2 single ladies on the forums. I thought you were married already bernie?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Here she is, her name is Fergie. She likes long fast drives and loud music. She also likes to be pampered with hand washes and she likes it when you wax her hood.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Here she is, her name is Fergie. She likes long fast drives and loud music. She also likes to be pampered with hand washes and she likes it when you wax her hood.
She's taken, so don't try to pimp her out there "buddy". She's the 2009 Calendar Contest winner!!! OUTSTANDING pic and make sure to enter next fall.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I can HO her out a lil right? And no worries I'll submit the pic for the contest when it comes.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
I can HO her out a lil right? And no worries I'll submit the pic for the contest when it comes.
Well, maybe just occasionally. That DanRealtor's been known to slap these girls aound hard. They all seem to love it though. Happy ho'ing and please try not to think less of her in the morning.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
As long as she's not a dirty girl when she gets home I'm fine.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
As long as she's not a dirty girl when she gets home I'm fine.
She'll be clean, just roughed up a little. Maybe even a few bruises. Like I told you in the PM, that's how they like it...haha.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Nobody treats my girl like that! sorry danrealtor, fergies back off the market!

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Nobody treats my girl like that! sorry danrealtor, fergies back off the market!
That's a relief. I was beginning to think you were a whore monger...haha.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
That's a relief. I was beginning to think you were a whore monger...haha.

Bernie
Trust me, not just anoyone gets a ride with my girl! I don't even like parking her at the office overnight. Hey dan, when you find some girls let me know and hook a brotha up!

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Trust me, not just anoyone gets a ride with my girl! I don't even like parking her at the office overnight. Hey dan, when you find some girls let me know and hook a brotha up!
She's my ride
She's my pride
She's no ho
That girl can go

Sung to the tune of The Beach Boys "I Get Around" I guess!

Bernie

·
Registered
848 Posts
She's taken, so don't try to pimp her out there "buddy". She's the 2009 Calendar Contest winner!!! OUTSTANDING pic and make sure to enter next fall.

Bernie
That was my first thought when I saw that pic and my wife commented on how nice it was too! :fing02: Looks like next December is already taken! :biggrin:

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
That was my first thought when I saw that pic and my wife commented on how nice it was too! :fing02: Looks like next December is already taken! :biggrin:
It sure would be nice to see some seasonal pics for next year!!!

Bernie

1 - 20 of 105 Posts