Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Chrysler 300C 2013 luxury model
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have Chrysler 300C 2012 diesel right hand drive, actually some times power steering lights comes up and then check engine light and if i open my dashboard power steering light vanish but sometimes all warning lights start flashing on dash and all the lights on side mirrors start flashing I don’t know what’s the issue is but it’s giving me headache any one please help that would be really appreciated. I am attaching some photos of my car for reference thank you

·
Registered
2014 CRD
1,531 Posts
My gut feel is that sounds like an electrical issue but I don't have direct experience of this, hopefully someone will drop by this thread with more info.

Wondering - have you checked in case this is throwing any codes?

·
Registered
Chrysler 300C 2013 luxury model
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My gut feel is that sounds like an electrical issue but I don't have direct experience of this, hopefully someone will drop by this thread with more info.

Wondering - have you checked in case this is throwing any codes?
When i turned off my vehicle its gone its happened with me couple of times i have to stop and turned off the vehicle

·
Registered
19 Posts
When i turned off my vehicle its gone its happened with me couple of times i have to stop and turned off the vehicle
Check for codes and let us know what you find. Could be a loss of communication with a few modules in the vehicle that gets reconnected after a key cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi i have Chrysler 300C 2012 diesel right hand drive, actually some times power steering lights comes up and then check engine light and if i open my dashboard power steering light vanish but sometimes all warning lights start flashing on dash and all the lights on side mirrors start flashing I don’t know what’s the issue is but it’s giving me headache any one please help that would be really appreciated. I am attaching some photos of my car for reference thank you View attachment 175368 View attachment 175369
There is a chip in the steering colum going bad $600 part it took my mechanic 4 months to figure it out. Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts