Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see my climate controls light is out. I've been searching for a bulb/fuse but can't figure it out. Any help?

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
interesting

strange. i have the same problem only my heated seat emblem on my passenger's side is out... im thinking i will pull off the bezel and all this weekend if i can remember it

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well unfortunately I bought my car used so there is no Owners Manuel. Which is where I figured this answer would be.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
As you can see my climate controls light is out. I've been searching for a bulb/fuse but can't figure it out. Any help?
You need to purchase the panel which has the bulbs soldered onto it.

Here's a helpful thread for you to scan:
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/lighting-discussion/63641-lighiting-panel-air-conditioning.html

Well unfortunately I bought my car used so there is no Owners Manuel. Which is where I figured this answer would be.
Your Owners Service Manual can be download free from Chrysler if you're okay with it being in pdf. Click on the link in the left hand column and fill in your vehicle information:

https://www.chrysler.com/hostb/crossbrand/owners/en/

·
Registered
477 Posts
yeah josh, you'll have to change the whole panel. I've had to change my seat heater switches and hazard switch b/c of dead back-lights.
I saw a couple on ebay in the 60-100 dollar range. Else, if you want new, moparpartz has them for $117 for the dual climate, and $89 for the single. That's probably the cheapest you'll find them new. Not sure which your car has, but I'm guessing its dual since you have a 'C'

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just noticed that the lights in the top right of the picture are out too :(

Luckly its not a big deal.. just annoying that their out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts