Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
David Beckham Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
I gotta tell ya. IMHO, that thing is fuuuggly! The wheels are too big for it (makes it look like one of those La Cienega Impalas on 26"s). And that front end... I didn't like the 300's front end when it first came out, but it grew on me. To tell you the truth, I still don't like their OEM grilles, but the aftermarket's pretty much fixed that. But that Rolls... :puke: Sure, I'd love to have the funds he's got tied up in it, but I'd start with a GTC or maybe an SL65 AMG and end up with something a lot better looking that would run rings around his Phantom.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I gotta tell ya. IMHO, that thing is fuuuggly! The wheels are too big for it (makes it look like one of those La Cienega Impalas on 26"s). And that front end... I didn't like the 300's front end when it first came out, but it grew on me. To tell you the truth, I still don't like their OEM grilles, but the aftermarket's pretty much fixed that. But that Rolls... :puke: Sure, I'd love to have the funds he's got tied up in it, but I'd start with a GTC or maybe an SL65 AMG and end up with something a lot better looking that would run rings around his Phantom.
...with his money in my pocket ide have one pimped out mystyle also sitting in one of my hangars.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
fugly maybe but what a statement. The rear end could have been better designed also. The lights are way to small for that fat ass.

give me a Maybach or Audi anyday over this.

·
Registered
933 Posts
The front looks fugly but the rest is cool. I saw a black bentley the other day with chromed 24's and it looked awesome!

·
Registered
974 Posts
That car is fire!!! My buddy has a black regular phantom (the 4 door) and it is pretty sweet, but I was driving by the rolls dealer a few weeks ago and they had a red drophead (like this car) and it is stunning. You know, I am glad to see something different out there, if I see another bentley continental gt I think I might puke.(they seem like they are on every corner nowadays......really.)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Those headlights are fugly!

And it looks like an eye with an eyebrow on each side!

Oh yeah, did you know that those thin eyebrow looking lights are just daytime running lights. The actual headlight on the rolls is the fog lights! The have full moving capabilities and are bright as all get out.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I vote fugly too.

Rollin' seeing a Bentley or Roller here in OZ is a pretty rare sight. My Car & Driver page a day calendar featured the Roller this week and it said they are about US$332,000. Here in OZ they are around A$1M. You reckon we get gouged on our cost of motoring here in Australia or what??

·
Registered
974 Posts
I vote fugly too.

Rollin' seeing a Bentley or Roller here in OZ is a pretty rare sight. My Car & Driver page a day calendar featured the Roller this week and it said they are about US$332,000. Here in OZ they are around A$1M. You reckon we get gouged on our cost of motoring here in Australia or what??

WOW! I knew that you guys paid a little more for cars there, but I would say that difference is ridiculous! I do think that the people that can afford this car could pay whatever for it though to get the status symbol.

·
Registered
302 Posts
OMG...fuugly!

:yuck:

Cheers,
Paulo

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Very nice car but the head lights just don't quite look right with rest of the car. Lucky kids at the back seat, imagine one day they will learn how to drive in that car!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts