Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
If anyone interested in the 20" or 22" Davin Streetspin's let me know. We have been getting quite a few request for them on the 300C. Here is a picture of our customer's car with 22" SS1's. There is a chome base wheel, black mesh (that can be painted to match the car) and spinner on top of that. These are not to be mistaken with the knock-off spintech attachments on the market. Davin is the originator of spinning wheels and has all of the spinning technology pattented. These wheels will stay spinning for about 3 minutes breaking from 40-0mph. Also, when you first pull away, the wheels look static since it takes some momentum to get them spinning. They just dropped about 3 months ago and are one of the hottest wheels on the market.

Pricing for the wheels is 1400/wheel for 20's and 1750/wheel for the 22's. Give Peter a call at 401-273-8041 or [email protected] for more info. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Hey guys,
If anyone interested in the 20" or 22" Davin Streetspin's let me know. We have been getting quite a few request for them on the 300C. Here is a picture of our customer's car with 22" SS1's. There is a chome base wheel, black mesh (that can be painted to match the car) and spinner on top of that. These are not to be mistaken with the knock-off spintech attachments on the market. Davin is the originator of spinning wheels and has all of the spinning technology pattented. These wheels will stay spinning for about 3 minutes breaking from 40-0mph. Also, when you first pull away, the wheels look static since it takes some momentum to get them spinning. They just dropped about 3 months ago and are one of the hottest wheels on the market.

Pricing for the wheels is 1400/wheel for 20's and 1750/wheel for the 22's. Give Peter a call at 401-273-8041 or [email protected] for more info. Thanks.

Still got these for sale?
Seems like a good price.
Any other pics and how much thread is left?

·
Banned
2,110 Posts
Say werd son.
Those are spinners? I didnt even know, but just take a look at the date........
haha.. didnt notice that. i did think it was odd that they "only dropped three months ago" and my "bolt on spinteks" spun longer than that before i weighted em.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.