1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a doman and a logo.

The domain is dclxclub.org

The logo is:

I'd like to try and find out who would like to help getting the rest of the club up and running. Maybe we could get together on Friday at Chic-Fil-A?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might have 16 DCLX (8 B&W and 8 Color) Stickers on Saturday. If I get them in time they will be 2.00 each. All the money will goto my MS walk.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can everyone who got a Sticker and put it on their car, can you take a picture and post it?

Here is a Picture:

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
I'm not a member yet, but maybe I can make it to the next meet and greet. I live in Fulton. Which Chic-Fil-A are you going to meet at?

I'd like to try and find out who would like to help getting the rest of the club up and running. Maybe we could get together on Friday at Chic-Fil-A?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Paul do you thing I can take the design to get it cut in Vinyl?
Sign o Rama or a place like that?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
If you know anyone who might be interested in being a sponsor please have them contact me.

DCLX at immos dot us

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
The Website will be up in the next few weeks. Soon after I'd like to have elections. Who would be interested in running?

·
Registered
883 Posts
The Website will be up in the next few weeks. Soon after I'd like to have elections. Who would be interested in running?
Well,I think we know who the president is....I vote you for sure.You go above and beyond for all us lx ers in the Va,Md ,Dc area already....should have the title to with it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts