Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my detailer remove the side trim from my black beauty. Asked if he could do the rear badge and he said it has pin holes??? Is this true?? If not what is the best way to remove the rear emblem??

Also, looking into smoking out the tail lights. Tint or Paint???

Thanks for any suggestions!

·
Registered
113 Posts
If you remove the rear emblem you will see two hole. You will have to patch them a paint the rear.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank's you answered my question.. Not going to mess with that!!!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
SHARK,
Point of clarification....are you referring to the SRT8 badge on the trunk or the Chrysler rear wing?

There are 2 holes underneath the Chrysler rear wing but nothing under the SRT8 emblem.

bruno

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was talking about the Chrysler badge.. gotta leave the SRT 8!!

Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I wanted to remove the wing also but decided against filling in the holes and just went with color matching the wing and switching out the emblem.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
+2

the wing has two tabs, the SRT emblem does not.

i debadged/demolded the entire car, including the SRT badge. i love the clean look on the back. FreebirdSRT painted my SRT on the wheels and taught me how to do it. i also have SRT center caps from Billet Tech.

i had my tails tinted a light/medium shade by JonsTintedTails.com, i highly recommend them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stealth

Send some pics! I had heard that the tint comes off in washes.. not like we take em through the Shell wash but still.... Really like the idea of color matching the emblems that cause holes, just about any body shop can do that right??

·
Registered
761 Posts
Removing the rear emblem is a must!!

Mine was off day 2, in the body shop for fill and paint day 3:)

Much cleaner look...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts