Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This came up in another post so I thought it's important enough to post here. Typically car dealers will take advantage of uneducated customers and over charge on the paint seal package. I checked around my area and have found prices to range from $599-$1200. I can't believe it but they actually sell a ton of them. if people only knew they could buy the product for 10 bucks, they would be suicidal. Many people also are intimidated by the thought of applying a sealant, thinking only a pro can do it. This is totally false. The fact is that many sealants, like mine, are easier to use than some wax. The process of applying a synthetic is this. Once applied, it makes a chemical bond to the finish, mush stronger than wax. Once applied it makes the best sacrifiical layer of protection on your finish that you can have. Technology has come a long way, and these polymers are unlike anything used on the past. Remember the simonize? Blue coral? If you have any questions on sealants or anything about your finish in general, pm me on my web site. www.perfectautofinish.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts