Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I'm new to the forums and i apologize in advance for brining up this thread if its already been answered. I just bought my 300s last month and want to debadge the trunk. I have searched all over forums and all over the web about debadging the 2013 model, but no real luck. I want to take off the wing on the trunk and I'm not sure if there are small holes behind the emblem. I know in some of the other models from reading around that there are small holes but no information on the 2013 model. Again I'm sorry for starting this thread if its already been answered.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
749 Posts
I took off the wing on my 2011 Limited and there were holes. So there will be holes on your trunk lid too.

·
Registered
601 Posts
no holes in 12 and up debadged mine, lots of glue tho:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Oh man, when you said "wing" I thought you meant the spoiler! Was about to PM you about buying it ASAP. I'm assuming that's what Zach was thinking as well when he said that there will be holes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool and thanks for all the responses! i now have a weekend project this weekend. i will be taking pics and post them when done.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finished

this is my follow up of my debage of my 2013 300s. to confirm there are no holes and this process took me about 20mins total. i used a heat gun, fishing line and some goo gone. im so glad there arnt any holes for the chrysler wing in the trunk. here is a pic with the glue on the trunk.... i was about half way done and figured i better take a pic to show everyone thats thinking about debadging their car how much glue there was and for the proof of no holes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Thank you so much for this thread. I had a 2011 and tried to remove the rear wings after I removed the 300 badge and when the fishing line hit the post I said to myself f***. I have a 2012 now and didn't even think about trying to remove the rear wings. Now after reading this thread I can't wait to shave them. Thanks again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no i didnt remove the 300 bc i like it.... although im thinking about plasti dipping the chome 300 S part to make it more black on white apperance

1 - 14 of 14 Posts