Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to post a pic of what i did. debadged the rear. now going to work on a few more mods.:arms:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Lookin good buddy! keep it up!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Very nice and clean. What are some of your other plans?
some of my other mods will be color mactching the fog light bezels and some interior work. the interior work will be two tone in terior. the nav bezel along with the four steering wheels panels and the shifter will be colored match to vanilla. this will complement the two tone interior which will be the dark gray and light color.

one of the things i wanted to do was tint my tail lights. any comments on that. i want a smoke version not blacked out.

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
and when you're done with those mods you came come help me :)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
LMAO!!! Just remember if ya start to feel a little a lil dizzy hurry and call 1-800-A$$-HURT and someone will come to your aid since it might be a lil embarrasing to call 911 and tell them a guy slipped you a roofy!
sorry, couldn't help myself. I know yamabob's a cool guy and I'm sure you both are straight. Just wanted to make that clear it was a joke so no one gets butt hurt over my kidding around. LOL Ok I'm done. As you were!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMAO!!! Just remember if ya start to feel a little a lil dizzy hurry and call 1-800-A$$-HURT and someone will come to your aid since it might be a lil embarrasing to call 911 and tell them a guy slipped you a roofy!
sorry, couldn't help myself. I know yamabob's a cool guy and I'm sure you both are straight. Just wanted to make that clear it was a joke so no one gets butt hurt over my kidding around. LOL Ok I'm done. As you were!!!
you guys are too much, LOL. but i have a true story to tell you. ABout a month ago i was doing a contract job for the ADAM project. Its interviewing newly arrested individuals at central booking in NYC. I get this one case that totally made me laugh. the statement read like this. "gentleman was found penetrating guy in the rear end. Receiver was unconcious" i swear to you guys. So i laughed because the cop called the perp a gentleman. so i go interview the guy. hes mexican but he thinks i work for the court and i dont. Its a contract job from an outside firm. as soon as i call his name, mind you hes drunk, he says thats me. he doesnt know english so i speak to him in spanish. i start to introduce myself and the project and he yells, yes its me its me i did it. i was doing him and he didnt even know i was. all this time hes pounding his chest like king kong and at the same time scratching his private part. i could only imagine why he was scratching. true story guys.:pat:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
LMAO!!! too funny! Thanks for sharing buddy, just made my morning!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts