Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone with a panoramic roof has noticed small dent/crease on passenger side near the middle of the glass. the dent/crease runs from the glass to the edge of the roof. I went to the lot and noticed the one they had also had it. It is only noticeable from certian angles but now that I notice it is there I see it all the time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2nd gen. it wont show in pic but maybe a video where the camera can move over to show the deflection. I can best describe as a ripple probably when the panoramic roof was put in.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just wondering if anyone with a panoramic roof has noticed small dent/crease on passenger side near the middle of the glass. the dent/crease runs from the glass to the edge of the roof. I went to the lot and noticed the one they had also had it. It is only noticeable from certian angles but now that I notice it is there I see it all the time.
Just got back from a local coffee & cars and didn't see anything with the sun out on mine. I'll keep an eye on it.:bigeyes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I DECIDED TO LEAVE MINE WITH LOW SPOTS..FIND ATTACHMENT FOR ROOF

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts