There are some LXs meeting @ 1pm 2/24 @

Sonic
2339 Main St
Longmont, CO 80501

then driving to the Pumphouse for beers & food

540 Main St
Longmont, CO

Hope you can make it.

ooo. I will be in Steamboat then. If I decide to drive down to the event will you allow a non LX rental car to come see the cars?

·
Registered
186 Posts
ooo. I will be in Steamboat then. If I decide to drive down to the event will you allow a non LX rental car to come see the cars?
I say yes, as long as you bring some goodies at a discount price. :grouphug:
Marc (Mr. I) has always had good things to say about Billet.

Too bad you're not going to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge or Keystone because I could have gotten you really discount lift tickets. The snow has been great out here and I have been snowboarding the past two weekends.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I think we can make an exception for you. BT bribes will be taken into consideration. J/K

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
thanks guys.

Going to try my best to drive down. This time we will be renting a 4x4. Had to put chains on the econo box we rented in January.

You are so right about the snow this year. Was in Steamboat in January, and it dumped almost the whole week. Our friend Tony just got to our place this afternoon and he said it is a clear sunny day today. He talked to the locals at the airport and they were giddy to see the sun.

I have not been to Breck for a few years (they still were working on the new Gondola), and the last time I was at Vail was Thanksgiving of 2003.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope we can both make it. Another set of storms is supposed to start hitting the state tomorrow and last into next week. Unfortunately, Longmont looks to be at least 4 hours from Gunnison. Add in snow and the round trip looks like too much for a Sunday. Keeping my fingers crossed. It is beautiful warm today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts