Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I recently purchased an Intune and Im having issues that I dont understand. Maybe this forum can help.

I plugged it into the pc.. it auto updated after a few failed attempts.. but I got it.

After plugging it into my car.. it updated the calibration thing.

I chose the 91 CAI tune and a window pops up saying No ECU detected, then again.. I skip both and the tune still loads

My shift points wont change off of stock, my rev limit in D wont go out of stock, but my P rev limit will accept 5000

Also my cruise control will only work once but turns itself off as soon as any throttle is applied and then I can never get it back on until I restart the car (even then sometimes it wont)

So in a bit of frustration I attempt to go back to stock tune so I can have cruise... CAR SHAKES LIKE CRAZY on stock...WHYYYYY :cry:

I go back to the 91 CAI... still shaking :cry:

I go to Diablo Tune (which is 93 I believe) and it runs normal (I guess) again... still no cruise... still no parameter changes other then MDS :?

Oh and also when I turn off all of the ESP (tc, abs, sc) it works great but if I turn the car off for a bit it goes back to full ESP on. :S

·
Administrator
13,065 Posts
I'd get on the phone with DiabloSport pronto. They may have to "force" the stock tune back onto your ECM. Tell them about the first message you got as well.

I've run into rough running issues with a 91 tune on a 2007 5.7L and it took three tune load/unload/load cycles before we could get it to run right.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Diablosport has an email that they respond fairly quickly. Try unplugging the Battery for 10 minutes. Then let it run to charge it and then try to flash a new tune on it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Maddog, Im currently exchanging emails with them, they claim that to be better then phone, if nothing gets resolved soon I will be calling though. Iv made an identical post on their forums aswell to see if any resolution can be made.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Diablosport has an email that they respond fairly quickly. Try unplugging the Battery for 10 minutes. Then let it run to charge it and then try to flash a new tune on it.
sounds like it could help. Ill give this a try.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh and also when I turn off all of the ESP (tc, abs, sc) it works great but if I turn the car off for a bit it goes back to full ESP on. :S

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Diablo litterally hasnt helped me at all since this started, and has just left me in the dark completely and just tell me I PROBABLY need an update from the dealership... like really? its 2014.. my car is 2005... HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS.. ugh.. diablo sucks people.. dont buy their products

·
Administrator
13,065 Posts
I heard early on that there was a compatibility problem with the programming and the early 2005 cars. DSP may be right...do you have your build date?

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I have been creeping on the forums for a few weeks since I just got a 300.

Anyways I picked up a used trinity and mine is an early build 2005 as well and was having the same issues.

I found this info on another forum and tried it and it worked. I took the key out, got out locked the car, went and hooked it up to the computer and connected it do dsdownloader, went back out plugged it in again and it recognized it, uploaded a new tune and the shaking/issues went away but I turned off the MDS.

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
Hopefully this will work for the OP as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I have been creeping on the forums for a few weeks since I just got a 300.

Anyways I picked up a used trinity and mine is an early build 2005 as well and was having the same issues.

I found this info on another forum and tried it and it worked. I took the key out, got out locked the car, went and hooked it up to the computer and connected it do dsdownloader, went back out plugged it in again and it recognized it, uploaded a new tune and the shaking/issues went away but I turned off the MDS.

hello I hope it’s not to late lol but I just got a 300c 2005 and got a trinity t1000 I am having this same problem with the shaking what does mds mean what do you mean by you turned it off

1 - 14 of 14 Posts