Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a lot of members using the Diablo Tuner...Anyone out there using Superchips ??? Thanks

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Nope . Tells you something . Can't imagine it can hold a candle to the predator....

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
I've noticed a lot of members using the Diablo Tuner...Anyone out there using Superchips ??? Thanks
Lots of people including me are using the Superchips for the simple reason that it came out more than a year before the predator; it was the only game in town. I'm happy with the Superchips and it does what I wanted it to (improve the transmission performance, especially in autostick) but if I was in the market now I would do some research and probably buy the predator - - i don't know a lot about it but it seems like it gives you more user-controlled options. But if you can find a screaming deal on a used flashpaq (and you are SURE the car it was used on was returned to stock tune) then by all means snap it up, you'll like it. If buying new you probably get more for your money with a predator.

By the way the SRT8 guys HAVE to use the predator; the superchips flashpaq only supports the 5.7.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Predator is a definite improver to your health. Once buy and install, every time you put your foot down your smile will make you feel great every time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i have asuperchips on my 300c
and i do not use predator diablo
so i cant say that diablo is good also superchips is very good
----------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
491 Posts
We all used to, that should say it all.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I had superschips for a year,worked real good,made the car drive like it should from the factory,But the diablo makes you smile as your getting sideways,more power with the diablo hands down,i sold my superchips for 150

·
Registered
43 Posts
i have superchips tunner and i wana try diablo tunner anybody want to buy mine 300$ with shipping to any place(worldwide) only one month used if anyone intrested plz let me know

·
Registered
292 Posts
Stinks, you guys will laugh probably. I refuse to buy a product named The Devil that even sports a horned figure on it as the logo. Therefore I'm stuck with the Superchips.

Before I found God I was in failing health and fairly broke. Now I'm in the best condition of my life and have abundant funds. Having a inferior tuner is a small price to pay I reckon...:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Stinks, you guys will laugh probably. I refuse to buy a product named The Devil that even sports a horned figure on it as the logo. Therefore I'm stuck with the Superchips.

Before I found God I was in failing health and fairly broke. Now I'm in the best condition of my life and have abundant funds. Having a inferior tuner is a small price to pay I reckon...:)
Wow.... I'm sure you're God wouldn't mind.:pat:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts