Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can someone let me know where we can get the Diablo Predator within Oz?

Any tips on the best deals would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Stephen

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Yes mate we're a Australian dealer for Diablo and the Only australian CMR dealer/tuner, we can custom tune these units and all our boxes we supply come with our RDP custom tunes in them ( i do not believe in generic tunes where as one program suits all) we also give life time tech support, life time program up-dates on our programming and a factory program backup libary as well all FREE of charge, we also like to walk all our customers through there first upload with them live on the phone (around 20 minutes) just to make sure there's no problems at all.
We also offer custom dyno tuning and i will also be travelling around the country over the next few months doing custom programming days.

Hope this helps
Thanks Steve

·
Registered
397 Posts
I will reccommend RDP! I have a predator with a custom RDP tune and the responsiveness is awesome. Steve's after sales service is also second to none!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all.

I talked to Steve yesterday morning and he's hooking me up with a unit.

Can't wait!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hi Steve

Looks like you have a strong following here :fing02:

I've PM you for pricing etc also.
Thinking of using E10 ethanol blend fuel when it becomes more available.
Any comments on it and suitable Predator tunes?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Hi Steve

Looks like you have a strong following here :fing02:

I've PM you for pricing etc also.
Thinking of using E10 ethanol blend fuel when it becomes more available.
Any comments on it and suitable Predator tunes?

Thanks

Hi Jaffa

The predator has seperate tuning specialy for ethanol fuels so to answer your question it's prefect for it.

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Steve,

With custom tunes, is it recommended to stick with one fuel type only, or can you chop and change depending on availability? Would performance be impacted greatly?

Regards,

Stephen

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Hi Steve,

With custom tunes, is it recommended to stick with one fuel type only, or can you chop and change depending on availability? Would performance be impacted greatly?

Regards,

Stephen

it's anyways better to stick to one fuel i recommend bp ultimate, but yes you can vary but it may vary the power as knock sensors read different on different fuels

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah, I agree fully. Service is excellent

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steve,

Thanks for your time this evening on the phone.

Even though it is wet, I can fell the difference with the custom Predator tune. Can't wait for a dry run (i hope) in the morning to really test it out.

Tomorrow night will be the CAI install, time permitting.

Thx.

Stephen

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi,
I have just had the best bit of fun for years. I just had my 300C custom RDP tuned and the responsiveness is awesome. Steve's after sales service is excellent. I get my RDP CAI installed next week, so looking forward to my trip up the coast the week after.

Everyone reading this Forum should commit the bucks to having their car transformed. You get such a tremendous difference it is hard to believe its the same car. The performance benefits are fantastic.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Without wanting to sound like a member of RDP Steve's "fan club"....you are right....service is great!

I've got the predator unit, big difference in auto shift, response, etc. And the way I drive most of the time, with mostly highway driving, fuel economy has improved drmamtically following the tune with mds turned off plus some other little tricks courtesy of the custom tune.

CAI from RDP should be on my doorstep today. And I've got an exhaust from RDP being delivered Mon or Tue so next Wed will be a big day with custom tune, CAI, and exhaust all coming together.

Will be a great drive from Sydney to Melbourne on xmas eve.

Just waiting on a 180 thermostat to calm down the thermo fan following the custom tune....

Next....the right grille (hard to find)....then some wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
Hi,
I have just had the best bit of fun for years. I just had my 300C custom RDP tuned and the responsiveness is awesome. Steve's after sales service is excellent. I get my RDP CAI installed next week, so looking forward to my trip up the coast the week after.

Everyone reading this Forum should commit the bucks to having their car transformed. You get such a tremendous difference it is hard to believe its the same car. The performance benefits are fantastic.
Peter, it is good to see that you getting the mod bug (and seeing you on the forum more regularly these days too).

I have experienced the Predator myself while over here in the US and I reckon my bank balance is going to take a hit soon for one too.

·
Registered
163 Posts
How much do they cost in Australia?

Cheers.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How much do they cost in Australia?

Cheers.
dynosteve recently posted "we charge $1095 aust with all the custom tuning and support, probably owe you around $800us i would think"

Search for "Diablo Predator" thread he started on 7th December 2007.

Note: one day I'll look-up how to insert a link.....

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
dynosteve recently posted "we charge $1095 aust with all the custom tuning and support, probably owe you around $800us i would think"

Search for "Diablo Predator" thread he started on 7th December 2007.

Note: one day I'll look-up how to insert a link.....

thanks mate:biggrin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes mate we're a Australian dealer for Diablo and the Only australian CMR dealer/tuner, we can custom tune these units and all our boxes we supply come with our RDP custom tunes in them ( i do not believe in generic tunes where as one program suits all) we also give life time tech support, life time program up-dates on our programming and a factory program backup libary as well all FREE of charge, we also like to walk all our customers through there first upload with them live on the phone (around 20 minutes) just to make sure there's no problems at all.
We also offer custom dyno tuning and i will also be travelling around the country over the next few months doing custom programming days.

Hope this helps
Thanks Steve
Hey guys. Are you still a dealer for Diablo I’m having trouble finding a dealer

1 - 18 of 18 Posts