Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I need to purchase the additonal DiabloSport PC Interface - Serial Cable Kit or USB Cable Kit?

How does $320 sound for the DiabloSport Tuner not including the Cable Kit? autoanything.com

By the way, I finally installed the Air Hammer w/ Corsa Cat and Magna Hi-Flow Cats. Very happy with the upgrade. Just need the tuner now.

Thank guys,
Britt

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not have any cables yet, so I am guessing I need to get some? I thought the cables were different from the ones that go from the car to the predator. So one set of cables connects diablo -> car and diablo -> computer.

·
Registered
683 Posts
yeah you'll need a set that go from the predator to the computer and then a 12V power supply. You can use a DB-9 to DB-9 connector or DB-9 to USB and then just a 12V wall wart with the proper connector for the predator

you should be able to get it at Radio Shack

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
The $320 is a good price for the unit. I was told yesterday by my local tuner that the $325 I paid last week was almost at cost for a Predator. I paid $20.22 for the AC/DC converter and $29.79 for the cable at Radio Shack. I tried to use an older cable I had at first with the Predator, but I would not work right. After installing the new Radio Shack cable/driver everything went perfect. Have fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts