Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are many threads about the diablo, i know this...but the question i have i havent been able to find a answer by searching threads...Im about to pull the trigger and buy one of these things finally after procrastinating for like 10 years, i was gonna buy one for the 5.7 but that car is gone, the 6.1 has got plenty of balls but my buddy just picked up a cobb tuner for his wrx and that thing pullllllllllllllllllllls, i need my advantage back, and what more of a better way is the diablo??? Now my question is this...once i mate the diablo to the car, will i be able to reload my stock tune and sell the diablo to someone else and have them use it after its been already mated to a car??? I hope this isnt the case, where as im done with the car and have a programmer i cant do anything with...

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
As I understand it, you can do exactly as you said. Once you reload the stock tune on your car, the Diablo can be used on another LX 5.7 or 6.1.

·
Registered
357 Posts
07BB, If you want to use the predator and then trade vehicles, yes ,you can go back to stock and sell the predator to someone else

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awesome!!!! thanks guys, just pushed the buy now button...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::arms::arms::arms:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts