Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to purchase a predator tuner for my 05 300C. I have a cherry bomb catback (not glass packs), a drop in K&N, and I plan on purchasing a set of MotoBlue headers with the high flow cat mid pipe. I want to also add a 180 thermostat and Diablosport tuner. I was looking at some older diablosport models on ebay/craigslist/forums and was wondering which models are no longer effective on my car? I know the functions vary on different models, but I've heard that some will not give me any features at all. I don't want to buy the wrong programmer, but I would like to save some cash, especially after taxes. If anybody could break it down for me or maybe just post a link that I missed it would be very helpful. Thanks.

·
Registered
698 Posts
The Predator, inTune and Trinity work on most 2005's. All three provide exactly the same tune and options for the 1st gen 5.7. The difference between the Predator and inTune is purely looks. The Trinity on the other hand provide real time readouts in a gauge form. All three will data log with varying degrees of storage. The PID's are all the same.
I said MOST 2005's because there are some very early 2005s t(build dates around mid 2004) hat did not play nice with the Predator (puff of smoke) the inTune fixed all of that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts