Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a u7135 unmarried from my 2007 300c since I have sold it. Looking to get 140+ Shipping. It is just the tuner, no computer cables or cd. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sent you a PM the other night, never heard back. Still got it?

·
Registered
373 Posts
what kind of cables does it use?
It doesn't. The cable is part of the unit. You plug it into your OBD2 port. Doesn't matter anyway, this guy ain't responding. Probably sold.

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
It does need a USB to RS232 data cable (Radio Shack) and a 9V dongle/power supply (Radio Shack). The data cable to connect the tool to the data port on the car is attached to the tool.

·
Registered
373 Posts
It does need a USB to RS232 data cable (Radio Shack) and a 9V dongle/power supply (Radio Shack). The data cable to connect the tool to the data port on the car is attached to the tool.
You only need a USB cable and power supply if you're going to download custom tunes from the Diablosport site. It comes with (I think 6) "canned" tunes you can plug into your ECM right out of the box. Save yourself a trip to Radio Shack and get the U7778 USB interface kit right from Diablosport. It's like 30 bucks.

Reactions: MADDOG

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
I forgot they offered that now. When I got my Predator they had no such thing available. That's what I get for being such an early adopter.

Thanx, SRTD300C07!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Lol, I've got not just one, but TWO U7135 Predators on their way to me. I bid on one (eBay), got outbid, then bid on another. In the meantime, there was a bid retraction on the first one, making me the high bidder again. Long story short, I won both auctions. So I'll have one up for sale myself here soon! :hijacked:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.