Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a used 2006 SRT8, and it has regular black floor mats. I have seen "SRT8" embroidered ones on Ebay and other vendors. My question is, were the embroidered ones something that ever came stock from the factory, or was it an additional option from the factory, or was it never a "factory" option at all??

I was looking into getting some. Anybody got them? Any recommendations on a vendor?

Thanks,
FJ

·
Registered
523 Posts
No they did not. I placed mine in a clear plastic bag when I picked up the car and have been using embroidered mats since day one. My stockers are perfect.

·
Registered
534 Posts
My 2008 did NOT come with SRT8 logos on them, just plain Jane black floor mats. I ended up buying the rubberized 300C floor mats that fit the contour of the floor pan. They have really kept my carpet looking BRAND NEW!!!!

·
Banned
1,625 Posts
My 2008 did NOT come with SRT8 logos on them, just plain Jane black floor mats. I ended up buying the rubberized 300C floor mats that fit the contour of the floor pan. They have really kept my carpet looking BRAND NEW!!!!
I bought my blue transparent plastic mats from PEP Boys for $25. To cover up my "CHRYSLER" Embroidered mats and keep em neat.

I think Ill buy the SRT8 mats from EBAY.

It's amazing how much pride I have in such an unfinished car- meanwhile I take less in finished cars.

·
Registered
523 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Srt 8 mats

Mine didn't have mats at all when I bought it. I thought this was odd but ordered the SRT 8 embroidered ones from the dealer and they were only something like $80 cad if I remember correctly and have a nice tasteful logo on the lower LH side. They have worn well and look good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts