Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering wich trim levels if any other than the srt8 came with washer fluid jets. My 300c is supposidly completly optioned out but doesnt have the feature, so im adding it. Just running it off the same line as the washer fluid for the windsheild, i know it would normaly go every fourth time but i would rather it went every time anyway. Im not worried about it messing up my detail work either, because i figure if im using the windsheild washer fluid in the first place my detailing is probably already gone

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just wondering wich trim levels if any other than the srt8 came with washer fluid jets. My 300c is supposidly completly optioned out but doesnt have the feature, so im adding it. Just running it off the same line as the washer fluid for the windsheild, i know it would normaly go every fourth time but i would rather it went every time anyway. Im not worried about it messing up my detail work either, because i figure if im using the windsheild washer fluid in the first place my detailing is probably already gone

·
Registered
46 Posts
Anu in Europe with HID headlights (which is all of them.as far as I know) will have it's legal requirement to be self leveling and have washers

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anu in Europe with HID headlights (which is all of them.as far as I know) will have it's legal requirement to be self leveling and have washers
Yeah exactly. Idk but from the sounds of it, the car could've been in a collision and the repair shop didnt install the correct bumper? What are your thoughts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah exactly. Idk but from the sounds of it, the car could've been in a collision and the repair shop didnt install the correct bumper? What are your thoughts
My grandmother was the previouse owner of the car, i dont remember her saying it was ever in a front end collision, but i may be wrong, i have all of the repair recepts so im gonna look through them and see what i can find. Unless the molding peices were also broken in a collision it would be kind of odd to just delete the feature, matching chrome ones like it had are $8.25 a peice fron rock auto. The jets arnt to much for a pair either, i ordered some on ebay for $20. Didnt seem to be any tubing or wiring on the car for the feature but ill check for that too, i think the reservor would have had a seperate spot for its pump

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had a 2006 300C and it had the headlight washers. If I remember correctly, they were only on cars with the HID headlights. Don't remember if HID's was standard or part of an option.

Phil

·
Registered
23 Posts
My '06 300C has washers and HID. All options but AWD.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I looked through the papers and found that the bumper had actualy been replaced in the past, so it is possable that the option was taken off, kind of odd though because there doesnt seem to be any wiring for it, my 300c has the hid lights too. Realy realy odd

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had a 2006 300C and it had the headlight washers. If I remember correctly, they were only on cars with the HID headlights. Don't remember if HID's was standard or part of an option. Oh its rear wheel drive

Phil
I have a 06 300C with headlight washers and has the HID headlights But like you I'm not sure if option or not . If I remember tomarrow I'll check the dealer sticker

1 - 13 of 13 Posts