Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, 4 years and 2 days ago I took delivery of my 300C and sold it today. It has been a very good car and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

4 years is a long time for me to keep a car which speaks volumes about the C. With 4 cars and only two drivers, it was time to move on and I had the 300longer than any of the others. The S430 will go on the block next and then I'll sit back and study all of my options that are available for '09.

I don't plan to leave the forum, I'll troll and pontificate on various topics so I won't make any farewell speeches.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
It's good to hear that you'll stick with us... is the Challenger of any interest? Just wondering... still hope to meet you one of these years.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Member number 132 R.I.P. You are truly one of the old timers.

Sorry to see you divorced your car. I probably have about 3 more years to go before I replace mine, unless the 2010 refresh catches my fancy.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think a new 09 Challenger R/T with the new 5.7 Hemi would be xtra nice. MDS and 381 horses (I think) sounds like a good compromise between performance and gas mileage. Of course the new Camaro is right around the corner and the Nissan GT-R is a very viable option (at $71000 it might just be slightly viable). Anyway happy hunting!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Well, don't want to see you go, always enjoyed your post. Hope the next car is just as if not more exciting then the C. Be well, and don't forget us...

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for those kind words guys, funny that you guys mention two cars on the list, Challenger and Camaro. This is a great time to be looking at new cars.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Sorry to see the ride go, Kings.. Hope you keep us up to date on your life events even if it takes you to other makes..

Good luck in the future, Brother!

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
Wow, Kings sold his car! When I first started on this forum you were the #1 poster and I always enjoyed reading what you had to say about the 300C. I’m glad you’re not leaving the forum. You really should check out the Challenger----it is more amazing than I ever thought and much more plush than I thought it would be.
Good luck and keep us updated! :fing02:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for those well wishes guys, #1 poster, ahh the memories. The car may be gone but I still have my forum homies to shoot the breeze with. We have had some memorable discussions which will continue even if I go behind enemy lines and get a non LX. This is the best forum I have been part of so I'll continue to stick around. People make the forum, the car is just the topic.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Thanks for those well wishes guys, #1 poster, ahh the memories. The car may be gone but I still have my forum homies to shoot the breeze with. We have had some memorable discussions which will continue even if I go behind enemy lines and get a non LX. This is the best forum I have been part of so I'll continue to stick around. People make the forum, the car is just the topic.
You've got that right! Looking forward to hearing of your decision whenever you make it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Gotta get that 5000th post!!

Well, sorry to see a 300C go, but damn, there is nothing like shopping for a new car, and like ya said, there is a ton of nice stuff coming out over the next year.

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
Well Kings, it had to happen sooner or later. I'm glad you're still going to be around here though.

Congratulations on the sale and I look forward to hearing about your next wise purchase.

·
Registered
152 Posts
from one of the original members to another good luck on finding a new cars , i know myself that new camaro is tempting but i think i will still keep the 300c for running around .

·
Registered
201 Posts
Skrewwwwww The Challenger !

YEAaaaaaa, the CHALLENGER is the new kid on the block, BUT where is the value ? ? ? With a 300C, you get more, MUCH MORE, for the dollar. I am keeping my baby until the day I die ! :arms:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hi kings. Have fun on your new car hunting. Let us know what you finally pick.

Regards

1 - 18 of 18 Posts